Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was going to post a Baking Gals Round 5 round up post ages ago, but somehow life/holidays got in the way and before I knew it we were traveling around the world, eating, drinking, opening presents, and then eating some more. And blogging got postponed and postponed.

And now that I'm back, I seem to have, um, er, lost my stuff. I know I have the Round 5 pictures somewhere. And info on what people made. But I can't tell you where it is. Oops.

I can tell you that I made a ton of Christmas treats, including Trios, Gingerbread, Brown Sugar Fudge and Mini White Chocolate Cranberry Oat Fudge Cups. And that we had a great team and Steven received lots of yummy things from lots of great people. But, uh, that's all I got right now.

A big thank you to everyone who participated in Round 5, and I'm sorry, and I hope you'll forgive me and accept as a peace offering a brand new blog post in the next couple days. With pictures and everything!

No comments: